Thursday, July 26, 2007

9 11 !!!

Another 9 11 happened in my life!

It has been for a while that I have been noticing these two numbers around myself!...

I look at the clock exactly at 9:11 almost everyday !!!
I have won my biggest poker pot with 9 Jack off-suit !!!
my gf's apartment is (9*11+11)*9+(11+9*9)*11+(11*9*9)-(9*9)-(9*11)-9+11-9 = 2706 !!!!
one of my heroes in Afghanistan "Ahmad Shah Masoud" was killed on 9/11/01 !!!
and a bunch of them...

Another shocking one just happened at Licks today !!! look at my bill...(Sorry, i could not attach PDF to my blog, but believe me my combo chicken burger was $9.11 !!! )

Any director or author interested to make a documentary or a movie from my life, please contact me at 911 ... loll

2 comments:

Azin said...

yeahh perhaps it's just a sign to let u know you're gonna live 911 years!
khoda sayato bala sare mano mahnaz negah dare!

Pamak said...

you are my only reader,my only point to write and actually it is more than enough...yani az saramam ziadieh...thx a lot for passing by...