Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dalai Lama the spiritual leader of Tibet


My friend and I met Dalai Lama in Toronto today and listened to this holy spiritual leader of Tibet. Although most of 16,000 crowd there such as myself rarely know this guy, his smile and face is doubtlessly extra-ordinary. The brightness and simplicity behind that face reminds one of "Mofty's" i saw and prayed behind him in Mecca. Anyhow, as a reminder for myself, i would like to itemize some of his major points briefly. Before that, please let me warn you not to have seats where two old old tibetan ladies sit in next row because their smell will be driving u nuts!!!


- trust and like people. doubt and suspiciousness are kind of gradual suicide

- inner peace for each individual is the source of peace for communities

- dialogue is the key for solving bunch of problems (plz refer to my article re: dialogue loll)

- secularism prefered as the respect to everyone with any belief and religion

- do not try to change ur religion or belief. keep it traditionally but meanwhile learn from others...

- he was asked a question and he truly answered "I DO NOT KNOW!" please read it again! "I DO NOT KNOW" can be an answer even from big folks...

peace and happiness

No comments: