Saturday, February 9, 2008

wish list!


A few nights ago, not last night that I was dying because of fever and shaking till sunrise (god damn the one who gave me this cold that may ruin all my skiing weekend!), I had an odd dream…one of those meaningless dreams with a sign forcing you think about it…very small and wild rats were attacking me!...their intent was to bite my neck and they were jumping and diving all over me…I was in a middle of buying a house for myself and neglecting these bastards…all of a sudden, after they got disappointed at getting to my neck, they called their big guy…he came in front of me and started showing his teeth and running towards me…I couldn’t ignore this one because he was freaking big!...I found something like a baseball bat around myself and while he was flying to my head, I hit it big time! …he fell down and I didn’t give him another chance and with full power I hit him again like hell…the scene was a smashed rat like a platform with 2D instead of 3 dimensions…

I woke up and told my mom about the dream and she reminded me that it is the first day of Chinese year which is year of Rat!!! …I am not sure what that might mean but I would assume: I am going to nail year 2008 the same way I did against that rat! …

Thus, I decided to make a wish list for the sake of information and reminders. Here we go with my wish list between now and year 20xx:

- To see a free, stable and powerful IRAN. Free of external and international influences. People are happy to live there and they like and care about each others…they are proud to say we are Iranians not Persians!...I don’t think about a big country like Nader Shah-Age, but a VATAN which makes you cry when you talk about that…there is not such a free country in our today world, period, I know that …but at least they have problems inside, not all countries are ambushing against it to bite his neck!... (IMPOSSIBLE)
- To stand on top of Everest (IMPOSSIBLE)
- To be a Shepherd and be in nature and mountains all of my life away from all meaninglessly hectic stuff (IMPOSSIBLE)
- To be a fighter pilot to touch God better (IMPOSSIBLE)
- To live like that Eagle said to the Crow, go eat your garbage, I don’t trade my 20-year-high-quality life with your 300-year trash life if I am needed to downgrade my levels…(POSSIBLE)
- To be that brave to come home and KISS BOTH HANDS AND FEET OF YOUR MOTHER AND TELL HER I AM NOT EVEN THAT NOTHING WITHOUT YOU AND ASK FOR HER FORGIVENESS IF YOU HAVE EVER CAUSED HER BEING UPSET
- To have a soul-mate half and 5 children (POSSIBLE) running in my farm calling me PEDAR! (IMPOSSIBLE)
- I was going to mention my childhood dreams about Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 or Ferrari F430 but I am quitting on these wishes as they are getting more achievable and real…when it is kinda doable, it doesn’t mean a wish (OUT of Question) and very cheap to include in this list…
- To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you reach all of your wishes;)

Anonymous said...

here is your soul-mate

give it a try