Thursday, November 15, 2007

fold or call?


just assume u have called a big re-raise on top of raise with a not very solid hand like jack king...suited though loll...on the flop u get ur flush draw!...now, i call it "che konam" situation...it is tough to fold and it is freaking insane to call ...this irrelevant introduction is a small symbol of my debate with life...u work u get raised u make more money as twice, three times and four times...two plans pop up...should i invest? should i listen to my old-fashioned thought? or should i go for my porsche and start travelling and enjoying my life without huge mortgage? buying a small place vs. a land? ...5 yrs ago i had the same experience...it ended up to a small land! ...but this time the sound of porsche's engine is finding his way i think...i will keep u and myself posted soon lolll

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you decide....congratulation on your recent promotions :)

Pamak said...

very nice of u! chokh mamnoon...